Monday, June 9, 2014

How To Do Bible Camp As Phred McSparrow

So this past week I've been at a bible camp, experienced some odd things, fangirled over an odd guy and made some odd friends. I started off well by complimenting an old frenemy and continued to be nice so perhaps now we're friends again. I figured out I decidedly hate someong I'll call Yvvet and Decidedly love someone I'll call Ashlyn. I met a 20something who I look up to like a sister and cried with multiple times. I met a guy who won't take no for an answer and a guy who can twerk better than Mikey Cyrus. I met Cameron Mitchell who is an amazing singer and hilarious dancer. I made friends with some guys who run the zip line after I cried when I saw the height but ended up going twice. I punched a friend so I could calm down after some idiot grabbing my butt. I felt the wave pool in my sleep and I was temporarily hard of hearing after every "session". But over all, even though I don't believe in that god it was a great experience. And hopefully I made some good friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment