Monday, March 16, 2015

This post has no title/PHRED IS BACK Y'ALL

 Hey
Phred here.
Yeah, I'm not dead.
Actually I'm far from it.
But a lot of things have happned in the past month or so.
And I figured I should talk about it.
Well, one, as I mentioned in previous posts I had a boyfriend.
I say "had" because that ended around the 20th of february.
Not bitterly I'm afriad.
It seems to be easier when things end bitterly.
But a note to anyone that's going into a relationship:
Don't talk about the future if you don't intend for there to be one.
If you're not ready for something serious, don't act as if you want something serious.
But I'm not going to go into that.
Also in the past week I got and quit my first job.
I also met a nice boy on the last day of that job.
Whether things will work with him or not I have no idea.
Though, knowing my ability to fuck things up, it probably won't.
But lets not talk about that either.
Let's talk about the fact that I actually have friends nowadays.
I have no more secrets I'm keeping.
I haven't thought about suicide in over a week.
My life is finally getting better, and it's amazing.

Until later, angels
Phred M.
=^_^=

No comments:

Post a Comment