Saturday, August 16, 2014

Thoughts About A Break Up

Yes my sweets, it is true.
Phreddie broke up with her dear boyfriend Nate.
Well, that's not completely true.
He broke up with her.
Kinda.
Long story short he was a sweetheart and didn't want to upset me.
But let's be honest, living in the shadow of a crush (A mutual one at that) wears you down.
And seriously, chicks are waayyy better anyway, am i right ladies?
So here are the thoughts I had during and after my break up (which occurred three days ago) as told by Robert Downey Jr. gifs.

Oh he did not just say he lost interest in me
He actually said "I just think we're both losing interest" but we know what he meant.
Again, trying to be easy on me.
Either that, or doesn't want to get his ass kicked by Phrank.

I just wrote that really long text about still being friends and loving him platonically blah, blah.
And he's asking me to break it to Phrank in a way that won't make him seem bad.
Who said chivalry was dead?
For real though, this made me so angry.

At least I can flirt with girls again.
Funny story, he and I have a crush on the same girl.

And I no longer have to watch the walking dead!
Not that I was really watching it.
I'm like half way into the second episode.
It's boring.

And I don't have to pretend I'd like his box.
If you don't know what I'm talking about, I have three words for you:
Ignorance is bliss.

No more sexual pressure, yay!
He didn't really put sexual pressure on me, I did.
Which is a whole other post for a later date.

But... I'm single
But it's ok, because life goes on.
And there might be someone who likes me (Hehe, the same girl he likes. not to be revenge-y or anything)
And I'll always have Dramacon.
Ahhh, Dramacon.
So yeah, all in all, it wasn't so bad.
It was a good first relationship.
But now I'm really ready for a second.
Someone make out with me.
Bye, bye my loves!
until next time

- Phrank McSparrow

No comments:

Post a Comment