Saturday, December 28, 2013

An Introduction: Phred

Hello guys! So,  since ours names are spelled with a "Ph" instead of an "F" you might have already suspected something was screwy. Yes, it is. We are -pause for effect- GIRLS!! Don't even ask why our names are Phrank and Phred, it would be a long confusing explanation, but just know that our real names are proper girls names. I'll poke and prod at Phrank until she writes an introduction, but for now you'll get me. So lets start off with... Heck if I know. Well, I'm an atheist despite my christian upbringing (My family still doesn't know), a total geek (Sherlock, Doctor who, anime, manga, anime...) and a goth/emo depending on my mood (For those of you who don't know, goth is the style, emo is the attitude). I love bands like Three Days Grace, Greenday, All American Rejects and Skillet. My favorite shows are Doctor Who, Sherlock, Merlin and Once Upon A Time. Movie's are The Princess Bride, The Series of unfortunate events, Crusade and pretty much anything Disney/Pixar. Youtubers I would suggest to anyone would be smosh, juliansmith87, blimeycow and rhettandlink. Books (My god, there's so many): Harry Potter, The Royal Diaries, The Percy Jackson/Heroes Of Olympus series, The Series Of Unfortunate Events, Who Could That Be At This Hour?, Why We Broke Up, The Princess Diaries (Not the same thing as the royal diaries), By The Time You Read This I'll Be Dead, The Bad Queen, Fruits Basket, Dramacon, One piece, and dozens more I'm forgetting. For anime's I watch Baka and Test, Fruits Basket, Full Metal Alchemist and my brother keeps telling me to watch FairyTail, so I assume it's good. I'll stop boring you with what I like. Be prepared to see short stories which will range from adventure to horror to romance. You'll probably see plenty of yuri and yaoi, read reviews on books and movies and just about anything, really. So, later guys!

                                              - Phred

No comments:

Post a Comment