Thursday, February 13, 2014

Best Friend Tag

Hey guys, Phred here, with Phrank on the other end of the phone.
We're going to do the best friend tag!
Basically I'll ask a question and we both have to answer for the other (Example: favorite food, Phrank has to guess/remember my favorite food)
So here we go:

When and how did you meet?

Phrank : End of 2011 beginning of 2012 at church.
Phred: Pretty much, I don't remember specifics.

First impressions of one another?

Phred: I don't remember.
Phrank: You were a slightly odd typical middle  schooler who needed to put a Fricking shirt on I mean come on you always wore a cami and it was winter
Phred: Hey, at least I wasn't that chick who had short shorts on, no matter the occasion

Eachothers nicknames:

Phred: Ginger, Gingy, Gin, George Mr Periwinkle, Phrank
Phrank : Phred, Mer... Uh, I'm having a brain fart

Describe each other in one word:

Phred: Awesome
Phrank : Weirdo
Phred: I change my word to butthead

Favorite singer?

Phred: for you I'd have to say Billy Joe Armstrong of Greenday. 
Phrank : I've got like three, and he is one. P!nk or Freddy Mercury for you.
Phred : P!nk is spot on.

Who is most likely to be drunk?

Phrank: You.
Phred: Me.

Favorite thing to do together?

Phred: Sleep overs, really late. Thats when the inside jokes are made
Phrank: Talking blankets or late night inside joke creating

Dream Jobs:
Phred: Yours would be a Veterinary technician (Well, I technically said veterinarian or something, she corrected me)
Phrank: Yours is singing?
Phred: Music or writing.

Favorite makeup brand:

Phrank: Uh, I don't think I know any makeup brands. Does Avon make makeup?
Phred: What is Avon?

Something that annoys you about the other person:

Phrank: Your height (I- Phred- am at least 6 inches taller than her)
Phred: Your lack of ability to do anything that resembles being feminine.
Phrank: I do feminine things!
Phred: You don't wear makeup, heels, dresses, go to dances, or do girly things.
Phrank: I wear my wedge boots a lot, I went to a dance, and we talk about guys. That counts.

If we could go anywhere in the world together, where and why?

Phrank: British Isles because actors and shows and stuff.
Phred: Um, London so we could get a flat and things. We can bring Danny too.
(Danny is Phrankie's gentleman friend who's name has been changed for security reasons)

Favorite inside joke.

Phrank: Some things about this *pulling hand motion* and... Michael?
Phred: Yeah, me too.
(Michael was a two year crush of mine, and for the first few months of mine and Phranks friendship a mutual crush. Obviously due to her aforementioned boyfriend, he is no longer an interest of hers, nor mine. I resent him for not noticing me)

Who takes longer to get ready?

Phred: You
Phrank: I was gonna say you... Once I'm awake I'm good in five.
Phred: I am as well, and you take much longer to wake up.
Phrank: Only when I don't want to get up.
Phred: You never want to get up.

Favorite season?

Phrank: Spring?
Phred: INCORRECT. It's fall. Summer for you?
Phrank: Late spring, early summer.

Favorite song:

Phrank: That one by P!nk you posted about? (FYI, Phrank, it's called Stupid Girls.)
Phred: No, Switchfoots Meant to Live, but I'll give it to you since it just recently changed. Remembering Sunday for you?
Phrank: Remembering Sunday or I'm Yours.

Heels or Flats?

Phred: Flats (Well, I said heels, but only because I was reading the word at the time.)
Phrank: Heels?
Phred: Flats, I wouldn't give up my combat boots for anything.

Pants or dresses?

Phred: You are pants.
Phrank: I am. I am pants like batman is the night.
Phred: Yeah, hon ok.
Phrank: HAHA, yours is pants (Pants, right?)

Favorite animal:

Phred: Dog because Jobe (Jobe is her dog whom she loves more than her boyfriend.)
Phrank: Dog for you.
Phred: Wrong, gerziminilfitch (Watch out for the Adventures Of Og And Igga, for more on the gerziminilfitch)
Phrank: Well if we're talking about mythical creatures yours is wrong too.
Phred: Fine, unicorns for you.
Phrank: Still wrong. hipocampi or girziminalfitch (There is great debate on with is is girzininilfitch or gerziminalfitch.)
Phred: WHATEVER

If your house was burning down and you entire family was sure to be ok, what would you save and why?

Phred: Jobe, because Jobe.
Phrank: (There was some complication and apparently Phrank didn't know I had cats.) YOU HAVE CATS? I guess them or your computer or your phone.
Phred: My cats are alive, my computer means nothing you little mother dog (Hehe, substitute bad word, so funny)

Comedy, horror, or chick-flick?

Phrank: Horror or comedy?
Phred: Chick-flick, actually. Dirty pleasure. Comedy?
 Phrank: Yeah. Chick flick, huh?

Blackberry or IPhone?

Phred: Um, IPhone?
Phrank: Yes. Yours is IPhone, right?
Phred: Yes.

Favorite movie?

Phrank: Oh, I know this one. It's the one movie with the song you quote a lot.
Phred: The....?
Phrank: (Apparently still trying to remember) What is your answer?
Phred: Frozen?
Phrank: Theres like a hundred. Frozen s probably on the list. OH, Brave?
Phred: No. It's the Point
Phrank: Totally knew that.
Phred: Mmm, hmm...

Something weird that you eat?

Phred: Didn't we eat potato chips dipped in ketchup once?
Phrank: Uh, yeah? That's like a normal people food.
Phred: No it isn't.

What are your weird habits?
Phred: You "reflexively" hit people
Phrank: You wear clothes you say you like and then complain about them.

Finally, who do you assume will have more right answers?

Phrank: I think we'll be pretty even.
Phred: I think I'll win.



So that concludes that. Do you feel like you know us more?
I feel like we've all bonded, the three of us.
Three being you, Phrank and me.
The final scores ended with me being 3 points ahead of Phrank.
I am the better friend.
So do you think it should be spelled Gerziminil\lfitch or Gerziminalfitch?
Tell us in the comments.Subscribe and stuff as well!
As always, I love you guys, good night.

- Phred

No comments:

Post a Comment