Monday, February 3, 2014

Game Time! Except, I'm The Only One Who Get's To Play...

Ok, so Phred here. I'm doing a game review- Dun, DUN, DUUNNN.
So, when I do reviews I'm literally doing this as I play, so be prepared for some weirdness.
Today I'm playing League Of Angels. 
This story line is literally every popular MMORPG ever.
Also, I don't know if they skipped the part about me choosing whether I was a boy or girl, but right now I can't see my eyes under this hood. 
Scantily clad women, yay!
Nice boobs.
I fought someone. Only, I have no idea what happened because I was looking up whether or not I can choose to be a girl and it was in another tab.
Oh yay, I get to fight another breast heavy woman.
She doesn't have any clothes either.
WOW, MY ONE SLASH JUST TOOK HALF HER HEALTH
And then here comes the first goddess I met to take over MY FREAKING BATTLE.
And then she proceeds to tell me I won, I am the chosen one.
YOU FINISHED THE EFFING BATTLE FOR ME, YOU BOSOMOUS MOTHER DOG!!
Is bosomous a word?
It is now.
If you like us you should check out UncleKornicob on youtube.
Back to the game now.
Jennifer Lawrence is so hot.
Will someone get me an Asian boy to date?
Please?
Ok, for real now, game time.
And I quote:
"Very good! Now, take the essence of my soul to Elf Village. A Priestess there shall guide you."
How 'bout you just hike along with me?
I'm allergic to souls.
Redhead, never had one.
True story.
Actually I dyed my hair red.
This is so off topic.
Oh, look I get to chose my class and sex.
I can only be a warrior or mage?!
What?!
Welp, this is disappointing.
I think I'll be a mage, because magic is awesome and the mage has bigger boobs.
I AM SPARTICUS!
Just kidding, I'm Valeria.
I can't decide what to find more surprising, her huge ears or the fact that her breasts are probably only a C instead of a JJ36
OH MY GOD, WHY DO ANIME GIRLS HAVE TO BE SO GORGEOUS??
I must retrieve Angel tears.
Good lord this game sucks.
I am literally only still playing this because of boobs.
I mean you!
I'm playing this, so you don't have to.
Also, boobs.
Not like anyone even reads this blog.
Troll man says he will crush my skull.
Ok, if this bitch would stop stepping in to help me, that'd be great.
I want Nocturna's hair cut.
Oop, tarot card time.
Not Tarot cards.
Frick, I only got the coins. not the angel tears.
Welp, that concludes my session of League of Angels.
My rating?
**
Zero stars for lack of originality and not making me want to play anymore.
Two stars for boobs.
Thus concludes this review.
Phred out, peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment