Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Phred Lies A Lot

So as I said in a previous post I have a boyfriend now.
What I might not have said was that neither of us are telling our parents.
So when I was having a casual convo with Le Copain when suddenly I get a text
I'm going to tell this story in a color code, and it goes like this (Take me by the tongue and I'll.... no one?)
Red - Nate/My boyfriend's texts
Dark Purple - My texts
Orange - My irrational mind
Blue - My rational mind
Light Purple - This is me being the narrator
And we begin.

I love you <3
I love you too <3
And then I get this text
Are you Nate's girlfriend.
WHAT THE EFFING EFF DO I DO???
Lie, duh.
BUT WHAT DO I SAY??
Act confused.
Hm?
Are you Nate's girlfriend? (HIS MOTHER)
Um, no.
SHE WON'T BELIEVE ME, SHE WON'T!!
Calm down, just wait for the reply.
Lol it's me i'm just fucking with you.
Exactly what my mother would say. WHAT DO I DO?!?!
Call him, obviously.
BUT WHAT IF HIS MOM PICKS UP?
Then hang up.
So I called him.
Hahaha, ha ha! I got you!
YOU LITTLE
Then I hung up.
The funny thing is I knew exactly what to do if it really had been his mom.
I knew the exact lies I would tell and the story I would use.
Yup, Phred lies.
A lot.
What is your best lying story?
Tell us in the comments.
Until next time

- Phred McSparrow

No comments:

Post a Comment