Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Best Friend Tag 2: Specific Questions Edition.

This is Phranklyn here, deciding to do another Best Friend Tag with Phredrick whether she likes it or not. For this one, I will be finding the questions, but they are to be random and specific questions I select off of the internet.  PE is for  Phred, PA is for Phrank.


Q1
Would you rather be attacked by a bear or a swarm of bees?
PA: Bees for you.
PE: bees for you.
PA: A bear. You can punch a bear.
PE: bear for me.

Q2
Do you chew your pens and pencils?
PE: No.
PA: I wanna say you do.
PA: I do.
PE: Dammit, me too.

Q3
What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
PA: Ranch?
PE: Ketchup.
PA: I like barbecue sauce.
PE: Actually, ketchup.

Q4
Cheetos or Fritos?
PA: Dude, cheetos
PE: Cheetos, for both.
PA: I love Cheetos.
PE: Me too.

Q5
Hot or cold tea?
PE: Cold.
PA: Hot?
PE: Cold.
PA: Hot tea from Ming Court.
PE: Never had hot tea there.
PA: it's good.

Q6
Who's better, David Tennant or Matt Smith?
PA: David for you.
PE: Matt for you *sigh*
PA: Matt is pretty.
PE: I know... (David Tennant)

Q7
What physical feature do you dislike the most on you?
PA: Maybe lips?
PE: I think you hate your nose? I hate my stomach.
PA: I do hate the nose. I was thinking more facial features though. . .
PE: Uh, nose for me. God I hate it.
PA: Damnit, I was thinking your nose.

Q8
Favorite physical feature?
PE: Ummm, eyes?
PA: Your eyes, too?
PE: Yes I am eyes. (What? you are eyes? weird.)
PA: Yeah, my eyes. Wish they weren't so deep set though.

Q9
What is their birth date?
PE: April 29th 1999
PA: December 26, 2000
PE: Yep
PA: Yup

Q10
Something about them not a lot of people know?
PE: Uhh, you're gay?
PA: No I'm not?
PE: Fine, not a lot of people at group know you're artsy.
PA: Not a lot of people know you write stuff.
PE: I suppose. Damn, I should write more.

Q11
Do you have any secrets from each other?
PA: Probably.
PE: Not that I can think of. I don't know about you.
PE: Um, yes you do?
PA: Actually, probably. Just those little things you keep to yourself.
PE: I probably have some of those things too. Things you don't wanna know.
PA: Probably.
PE: But those don't count.

Q12
What is their sarcasm level, from 1 to 10?
PA: 7
PE: 5
PA: Cheerio, I said 5 for me.
PE: I would give me like an 8 but I'll give it to you.

Q13
What is one thing you look at on other people? (A.k.a physical feature)
PA: Booty.
PE: People in general I like eyes. I will admit on chicks I like tits a lot. You have said stuff about noses.
PA: Noses.And eyes. And hands. Duuuude, I just realized I check out hands.
PE: Do I have nice hands?
PA: Eh, average.

Q14
Favorite inside joke?
PE: Something about.... Micheal? (Name changed for reasons)
PA: Same.
PE; Yup.
PA: Yeahhhh.

Q15
Have you ever eaten a crayon?
PE: Question, eaten like chewed or eaten like swallowed/
PA: Either.
PA: For you... I think you have.
PE: Yes I have. Ima say you've chewed one but not like swallowed it.
PA: Yes I have, but yes, just chewed. They taste nasty. Did you swallow it?
PE: No. But I have swallowed and digested Play Dooh before.
PA: Me too.

Q16
What is their dream vacation?
PE: The Harry Potter themed park at where ever it is for you.
PA: The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, at Universal Studios. Damn, I was going to say Atlantis in the Bahamas for me, but now I'm conflicted. Somewhere tropical for you.
PE: No, I hate heat. Japan. Specifically Tokyo.
PA: Dammit, I knew that.

Q17
What are they typically doing at 12 AM? 
PA: Sleeping?
PE: *doesn't text back for everrrr*
PA: Are you sleeping now?
PE: I'm usually on YouTube or looking up witchy stuff. You're almost always asleep unless I keep you up.
PA: Uh you always go to bed before eleven when I'm texting you? And I'm always up texting you or more likely Danny.
----We had more words on how long we actually stay up. Both decided it was past 12----

Q18
What is their favorite ice cream flavor?
PA: Chocolate?
PE: I'm probably wrong but yours is like fudge or something? I cannot stand chocolate ice cream, however I like cookie dough.
PA: Son of a beech. I was going to say cookie dough. I actually like cookies and cream the best.

Q19
Favorite spectator sport?
PA: Quidditch for you if it was real.
PE: I legit hate sports. even Quidditch. But you would do Quidditch.
PA: If it was real yes. But actually soccer.
PE: I hate sports.
PA: I know hon.
PE: I'm probably gonna end up with a sports fanatic...

Q20
What condiments do you put on hot dogs or hamburgers?
PA: You don't eat hot dogs? I'm gonna say cheese and ketchup or something for burgers.
PE: Other way around. I don't eat burgers, but cheese and ketchup for hot dog. No idea for you.
PA: Just cheese and ketchup.


Alright folks, that's all the questions for today.
The final scores are
 -DRUM ROLL PLEASE-
   PHRED                                                    PHRANK
 10                                                              10
 WE BOTH GOT 10 OF 20!!!!
IT'S A FREAKING TIE!!!


How does this happen. Like, we need a definite winner at some point.
Seriously. This is ridiculous. 
Oh well. 
See ya guys next time.
 Phred suggested Danny and I do a relationship tag.
Maybe you'll see something of that popping up soon. 

Love Love,
Phrank McSparrow.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment